To All Passengers,
The following guidelines shall apply to all passengers arriving on international flights:
- Body temperature is not above 37.5°C (99.5°F); do not have a persistent cough, difficulty in breathing or other flu-like symptoms: have a negative PCR-based COVID-19 test carried within 96 hours prior to travel and are from an approved state you shall be exempt from quarantine.
- The list of approved states can be accessed from the KCAA website: https://www.kcaa.or.ke/quarantine-exempted-states
- The mandatory Ministry of Health Travellers health service form must be filled and submitted prior to travel. The online form can be accessed from the Ministry of Health website at https://ears.health.go.ke/airline_registration/
- Passengers that do not have a negative COVID-19 PCR test must be returned by the airline to the embarkation point or, if approved by port health, the passenger may enter into mandatory quarantine at the airline's expense at government designated facilities that also includes an approved list of hotels.
- All flight crews, air operators and their passengers are required to strictly follow COVID-19 prevention protocols at all airports and inside the aircraft.
Please note: The form is COMPULSORY for all Kenyans and Non-Kenyans entering the territory of Kenya.