Applications are invited for a suitably qualified candidate for the position of a Driver at the Embassy of the Republic of Kenya, The Hague. The contract is for a period of six (6) months.
Interested applicants are requested to duly fill and submit the “APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT” form available on the download tab under "Other Downloads" and attach the following documents:
- Copies of their Dutch passport or identity card.
- Copies of their national passports and residence permit for non-Dutch citizens.
- Copies of their valid driving license
- Copies of academic certificates
- Two passport size photographs.
The completed application forms, hard copies, should reach the Embassy of Kenya by 29th July 2020 at Nieuwe Parklaan 21 2597 LA The Hague, The Netherlands
Shortlisted candidates will be required to produce their original documents when they come for the interview.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Fluency in English (knowledge of the Dutch Language is an added advantage).
- Ability to work with flexible work schedules including late evenings, holidays and weekends.
- Ability to work under minimum supervision.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Transportation of officers and other authorized persons.
- Ensuring the safety of the passengers and properties on board.
- Ensuring that the vehicle is kept clean at all times.
- Ensuring the Work Ticket is completed and journey authorized.
- Ensuring the vehicle is parked in a safe and secure environment.
- Ensuring the car keys are kept safely.
- Promptly reporting any incidents or accidents.
- Performing any other duties and tasks as required by the Head of Mission or Embassy official.
Requirements for Appointment
- A high school diploma/certificate.
- At least three (3) years driving experience.
- An EU/Dutch driving license.
- Knowledge of EU and Dutch traffic rules and regulations.
- Knowledge of satellite navigation.