- Ministry of Agriculture
- Ministry of Co-operative Development
- Ministry of Education,Science and Technology
- East African and Regional Cooperation
- Ministry of Livestock and Fisheries
- Ministry of Local Government
- Ministry of Trade
- Ministry of Energy
- Ministry of Finance
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- MInistry of Youth Affairs and Sports
- Ministry of Health
- Ministry of Immigration and Registration of Persons
- Ministry of Information and Communication
- Ministry of Justice and Constitutional Affairs
- Ministry of Labour and Human Resources
- Ministry of Lands
- Ministry of Planning and National Development
- Ministry of Regional Development
- Ministry of Roads and Public Works
- Ministry of Special Programmes
- Ministry of Tourism
- Ministry of Transport
KENYA PUBLIC UNIVERSITIES PPP HOSTELS INVESTMENT PROGRAMME
The Government of Kenya through the Ministry of Education announces the Requests of Qualification (RFQ) for the projects outlined below under the Public Private Patnership (PPP) model. Submissions by interested parties should be done directly through the respective University websites provided before the 28th of February, 2018.
Click on the link to see more: KENYA PUBLIC UNIVERSITIES PPP HOSTELS INVESTMENT PROGRAMME
Kenya lies across the equator on the East Coast of Africa. It borders Somalia, Ethiopia and Sudan to the North, Uganda to the west, Tanzania to the South and the Indian Ocean to the East.
The Kenyan Embassy in the Hague wishes to notify all e-Visa applicants of a scam e-Visa website namely http://www.kenya-evisa-online.com. This is a commercial website that is similar to our official Government e-visa website and is not working for the Government of Kenya.
In this portal e-Visa applicants are charged between US $ 100 – US $ 120 as opposed to the US $ 51 charged by the Government of Kenya.
Read more on the link below;