East African E-Passports
The Kenya Embassy in the Netherlands is currently receiving applications for the e-passports; therefore, Kenyans in the Netherlands and the Czech Republic are advised to apply for their e-passports online on www.ecitizen.go.ke and submit their duly filled applications forms to the Kenyan Embassy in the Hague.
For more information kindly visit their respective official websites.
New/Replacement of An Existing Passport
- 1 duly filled and signed e-Citizen passport application form
- 2 payment invoices of the prescribed passport fee downloaded from e-Citizen
- Original passportand a photocopy of the last three and photo page;
- Original Kenyan ID cardand a photocopy of the front and back;
- Your original birth certificateand a photocopy of the front and back;
- Your original Certificate of Registrationif Kenyan by naturalization and a photocopy of the front and back;
- 3biometric passport size photos;
- A photocopy of the Kenyan recommender’s ID card (front and back). The recommender should not be related to the applicant and should sign the recommender’s section on the application form;
- A photocopy of your residence registration as proof of residential address.
- In addition;
- Children born in the Netherlands:Original Birth Certificate and copy and copies of parents’ passports.
- For change of name:Original and copy of your marriage certificate, or divorce decrees (translated into English); or Original and copy of a Deed Poll (if your change of name was not through marriage)
- For children who were previously endorsed in parents’ passport original birth certificate: Copies of pages showing their previous endorsement in the parents’ passport.
- For lost passport: In addition to the general passport requirements, a police abstract/report and any other relevant identification document may be required.
Emergency Travel Documents
Emergency Travel Documents are issued to Kenyans upon submitting proof of nationality and loss or expiry of previous documents as one travel document to Kenya. The requirements are :
Original expired passport,2 passport sized photographs and 20Euros
Certificate of Identity
May be issued to those qualified
NOTE: children are no longer endorsed in the parent’s passport.